So the wedding is in the Somerset, PA area but all the groomsmen are in other states? We make the entire rental and fitting process simple for out-of-state or multi-state groomsmen! Don’t feel forced into booking your rentals at big chain store or travel with a tux in tow!
- Once you have selected a style and booked your wedding, notify your groomsmen so that they can be measured in their hometown. Click Here to email this page link to your groomsmen!
- Next, have the groomsmen get measured at a local tailor or tuxedo specialist. (Some places may charge a fee.) You can use this printable tuxedo measurement form if you’d like.
- Once they have been fitted, have them submit measurements on our website. When they submit their measurements they will also have the option to submit minimum payment online or they may call to speak with us personally at 814-445-7773
- The week of the wedding, the groomsmen will have a final fitting and pick up their rental at Larenas Somerset, PA location. Remaining payment for their rental is due at this time. The final fitting is usually two days prior to the wedding, but may vary based on your wedding’s needs. (Please allow ample time for exchanges or in store alterations if needed.)
- Unless other arrangements are made in advance, all rentals must be returned the next business day. Keep in mind that one person can return multiple rentals!
That’s it! Easy-peasy!