Larenas Larenas is now accepting applications for
Seasonal Part Time
The prom consultant is responsible for greeting customers, helping customers select attire, measure customers for size, totaling bills, accepting payments and making change for customers in retail store.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Building relationships with their customers
2. Product knowledge
3. Stock racks, counters or tables with merchandise.
4. Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
5. Unpack and steam merchandise.
6. Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer.
7. Answer customer questions concerning location, hours, price and use of merchandise.
8. Total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
9. Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
10. Record appropriate info on sales slips & prom gown registry.
11. Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
12. Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
13. Keep the showroom clean and orderly.
- Ability to work Saturdays and weeknight evenings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to learn to operate cash register, Quickbooks & other programs.
- Ability to take and record accurate measurements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic
- Position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing for up to 8 hours per day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
These are seasonal / temporary part-time positions. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Evening and weekend work may be required as schedule demands. Must be 16 or older. EOE
Complete the Larenas Job Application.
Return to Larenas via mail or hand deliver to 312 Georgian Place, Somerset Monday-Friday. No phone calls. All applications will be considered for employment from now until Mid-April. Positions end May, 2016.