Prom Season- Our Favorite Time of the Year
We LOVE prom time at Larenas and it shows. Owner Marcy McVicker personally selects each and every prom gown that comes into the store. This is a labor of love involving analysis of current fashion trends, getting input from various customers/employees, and designer suggestions.
Since prom is a short season many designers only make a certain number of dresses in each size and color. When they are sold, they are usually gone. Our advice: shop early! That way you get the best selection and there’s still plenty of time if we have to special order your dress. As it gets closer to prom season then dress availability starts to decrease. Most dresses stay in stock for only a couple of weeks.
Why shop at Larenas?
- Great prices- Newest season styles are $225-$658.
- Larenas has prom gowns from some of the top designers in sizes 00 to 28.
- Larenas doesn’t buy multiples of the same dress
- Our gown registry means Larenas will not sell the same dress in the same color to your school event.
- Shop, try and buy in the same day or special order from a local store to eliminate the worries of buying on-line and there’s no shipping charges!!!
- Your date can look his best by renting his prom tuxedo from Larenas.
Some of Larenas designers available at Larenas: