Congrats to 2014 Somerset County Fair Queen, Julia Hay!
Everyone loves the fair and associate certain fond memories with attending the fair. The food, the rides, the exhibits and for all the little girls this is often the first encounter with royalty!
The fair queen and princesses play an important part of the fair. They are the good will ambassadors with the duty of greeting and meeting everyone attending. They might pose for photos, award ribbons and more.
The pageant is an event that people look forward to with dancing, singing, twirling and other talents displayed along with the interview and gown promenade.
Larenas loves attiring girls for the promenade. The fair queen gown combined with the tiara is stuff that dreams are made of for all the little girls. Larenas has a selection of gowns from full ballgowns to styles like you’d see on the red carpet with many in between.
Larenas gowns are ideal for:
- Somerset County Fair Princess, Meyersdale, PA
- Somerset County Fair Queen, Meyersdale, PA
- Berlin Fair Queen, Berlin, PA
- Somerset County Dairy Princess
- Somerset County Lamb & Wool Queen
- Cambria County Fair Queen
- Shanksville Fire Queen, Shanksville, PA
- Garrett Fire Queen, Garrett, PA
- Salisbury Fire Queen, Salisbury, PA
- Pumpkinfest Queen, Confluence, PA
- Farmers & Threshermen’s Jubilee Queen, New Centerville, PA
- PA Maple Princess, Meyersdale, PA
- PA Maple Queen, Meyersdale, PA
- and more!
So if you are thinking of competing for the fairest of the fair, shop at Larenas for the gown to make you shine! Ask about our special discount for pageant contestants on in stock gowns.