Little Miss Scarecrow Pageant
Sponsored by Larenas & Alterations by Hollie Weaver
The purpose of the Little Miss Scarecrow Pageant is to encourage the promotion of the Annual Georgian Place Scarecrow Festival and allow little girls the opportunity to wear a crown and “model” on stage.
Each Contestant Must:
- Be a resident of the United States.
- Be 4 or 5 years of age on September 16, 2017. Proof of age may be required.
- Have her parents’ or guardians’ consent to compete in this contest.
- Not be a titleholder for any other pageant when competing for Little Miss Scarecrow.
Candidates will compete in the following areas:
- Talent- Limited to 45 seconds. Contestant must provide all props, music & equipment if required to play. Examples: ABCs, Sing a song, Recite a verse or poem, Joke telling, Etc.
- Poise and presentation (appearance and neatness) (Attire MUST BE Age Appropriate. Sunday Best, Flower Girl Dress, Costume, etc.)
- Ability to communicate (speaking ability) during the question & answer session that will be completed in front of the judges and the public in attendance at the contest.
- Only the contestant will be permitted on “on stage”.
Responsibilities of the Scarecrow Festival Little Miss Scarecrow & General Information:
- Smile, look pretty, pose for photos with others at the Scarecrow Festival.
- Larenas reserves the right to limit the number of contestants due to time constraints.
Complete Little Miss Scarecrow Entry consists of:
- Completed Entry Form.
- Paid Entry Fee ($5 or $10 non-refundable) checks made payable to Larenas.
- The expected date/time for Little Miss Scarecrow Contest is Saturday, September 16 at 1 PM (but this is subject to change)
- Contestants should sign in at Larenas, 312 Georgian Place, Somerset on Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 12:20 to 12:50 p.m. (No early sign ins please)
- Contestants should report to the designated area in center courtyard at 12:50 p.m. Please be dressed and ready for presentation when you report to the designated area.
- All activities will be completed in the attire worn upon arrival at the Little Miss Scarecrow Pageant staging area. Public restrooms are the only facilities available for changing.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Larenas 814-445-7773
Download: 2017 Little Miss Scarecrow Entry Form